Dry Ice Blasting
One of the greatest things about our industry is the amazing innovations that are being introduced on a regular basis. At Basement Solutions, we consider it a goal to make sure that we stay on top of these innovations, especially when they are more eco-friendly and non-toxic than traditional mold removal methods. One of these spectacular solutions that we are glad to offer our clients is dry ice blasting.
If you are looking for a safe and efficient way to tackle your basement’s mold problem, we have a solution. Thanks to the fact that it doesn’t involve any harsh chemicals, dry ice blasting is 100% non-toxic and considered one of the safest forms of remediation.
How Does it Work?
We’ve all seen dry ice, so you’re probably wondering how dry ice can be used to clean up a mold problem. This process involves the use of an air-pressure powered blasting gun that shoots dry ice particles onto contaminated areas at an extremely fast rate. Therefore, when the particles come in contact with the contaminated surface, the particles effectively bond to the surface, kill it and clean it.
Why Should I Consider Dry Ice Blasting?
Mold remediation can be a challenging process, even with established traditional methods. Not only is blasting a non-toxic process, but it is also quicker to take care of the problem. We have a variety of tools at our disposal in this process. We are able to efficiently get into the hard to reach spots and kill the entire mold contamination on contact.
- The process increases productivity, thereby reducing labor hours & costs
- It is safer for a home, as well as the technicians who are handling your remediation
- It completely eliminates the need to use toxic substances
- Dry ice blasting can kill mold easily in places where traditional tools can’t
- The process creates almost no potentially hazardous dust
- It reduces the energy use required for the mold remediation process
- The process guarantees 100% removal of mold spores
- Dry ice blasting eliminates all organic contaminates on contact
Dry ice blasting is one of the most popular choices for mold remediation, but it’s not right option for everyone. Therefore, in certain situations that we come in contact with, traditional mold remediation methods are more appropriate. There are particular ones where this method of removal is better.
If you are experiencing mold and mildew in your home or basement, DO NOT let it wait any longer. Determine whether your circumstances may be a good fit for dry ice blasting.
Contact a specialist at Basement Solutions.
Call us at (610)-495-9111 and receive a FREE inspection.