Do You Need Basement Waterproofing Help?
Are You are Suffering from the following:
- Standing Water on Floor
- Wall Seepage
- Mold and/or Mildew
- Musty Odors
- Damp Spots on Walls
- White Chalky Substance on Walls
- Deterioration of Carpet or Wood
- Peeling Paint
- Cracked Basement Walls
- Rust on Appliances or Furniture
- Dry Rot Along Basement Walls
- Underground Window Well Leakage
- Stair/Entryway LeakageBowing or Bulging Walls
Why correct the problem?
- Increased Home Value
- Warmer dryer basement year round
- Increased living and recreation area
- A fresher, more attractive home
- A cleaner, healthier environment
- Peace of Mind
Basement Waterproofing may also help with the following issues:
Why fix your wet basement with Basement Waterproofing?
1. HEALTH AND WELL BEING: Wet basements can lead to mold and mildew problems that may have serious health concerns for you or your family.
2. DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME: Rotted wood, soaked insulation, deteriorated carpets and ruined appliances are all inevitable results of having wet basement problems.
3. TERMITES AND CARPENTER ANTS: These moisture loving insects find your basement leaks irresistible! Whether you have light basement flooding or a simple leak, the wetness creates the perfect environment and breeding grounds for these most unwelcome guests. Water bugs, centipedes and spiders also enjoy homes with basement water problems.
The truth is, most insect control services won’t even give you a guarantee on their services without repairing the problem first.
4. ELECTRICAL WIRING CONCERNS: Moisture and water inside your walls and insulation are perfect conductors of electrical currents. Moist electrical outlets and plugs can set up a real threat of electrical shock.
5. HOME VALUE: Studies have shown that a basement water problem can reduce the value of a home by 25% or more. The increased value resulting from waterproofing far outweighs the cost of process.