Fire Restoration (Residential and Commercial)
When fire occurs at your home or business, the personal and commercial losses and damage can be extensive. Though you may be tempted to retrieve possessions and valuables – and get the cleanup process going – don’t go it alone. The work involved in recovering from a fire is not only difficult, it’s dangerous. Call a professional fire damage restoration company – one with the expertise and experience to take care of the fire cleanup and restoration safely, thoroughly, and properly.
The experts at Basement Solutions can help. We are a professional fire and water damage restoration company, and understand the extent of damage and trauma that can be caused by fire. Our professionals are available to handle any type of fire damage restoration job, and work to salvage as much of your property as possible while always being sensitive to your needs.
Fire consumes practically all types of buildings and materials, but did you know that the water used to put out a fire can cause considerable damage beyond that caused by the fire? Contents such as carpeting, flooring, furniture, walls, window treatments, electronics, and more absorb the water and chemical agents used to extinguish the fire. If not properly cleaned and dried, long-term structural and property damage may result.
Other types of damage that can result from the aftermath of a fire include water and chemicals that seep into porous materials, do not thoroughly dry, and cause mold or other hazardous conditions, and also smoke penetration throughout, which leaves a lasting odor that pervades for months.
Construction 911’s fire restoration process takes care of all types of fire-related damage in your home or business. Our service area covers southeastern Pennsylvania, Berks County and the Poconos, New Jersey, and northern Delaware.
When assessing damage, we take into account the following:
- Fire classification as electrical or based on what was consumed – paper, trash, oil, gasoline, metal, or grease
- Temperature of the fire
- Amount of time passed before cleanup
- Extent of damage caused by the fire and by the water or chemicals used to extinguish the fire
- Level of smoke penetration and resulting damage
- Condition of the property contents if, in fact, they are salvageable
If you’re a residential customer, we want you back home. If you’re a commercial customer, we want you back to work. We do whatever it takes to restore your property to its pre-fire-damage condition, and ensure your utmost safety and comfort.
Basement Solutions Fire Damage Restoration Process
As soon as the fire officials say the property is safe to enter, we get to work. Our comprehensive restoration process includes:
- Assessment – We fully assess the damage caused by fire, water, and smoke to determine the full extent of the cleanup and restoration needed.
- Board-up and roof covering services – We place protective barriers as needed to protect your home or commercial property from further damage from the weather and from vandalism.
- Salvage and clean contents – We work closely with you to identify items to be salvaged, and set them safely aside for cleaning and restoration.
- Removal of debris – We properly dispose of all debris and items that cannot be salvaged.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing – We fully clean, sanitize, and deodorize all areas and structural components damaged by fire, water, and smoke: floors and carpets, walls and ceilings, furniture, fixtures, electronics, appliances, etc. To ensure your safety, we use only approved restoration methods and equipment, including professional-grade detergents and antimicrobials
- Complete water removal and drying – Our truck-mounted equipment first extracts standing water. Next, our professional-grade drying equipment eliminates dampness and humidity so no residual moisture remains that could lead to mold and mildew.
- Repair and renovation – We provide the resources to reconstruct any part of your property that has sustained fire damage, so you deal with just one contractor.
- Coordination of insurance claim – We work with your insurance adjuster in the facilitation of your claim.
At Basement Solutions, we put our name and reputation behind our company. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and our fire damage restoration technicians are highly trained and professional.
If you sustain a fire at your home or commercial property, call Basement Solutions right away. You can trust our experts to fully restore your home or business to its safe, clean, pre-fire-damage condition as quickly as possible.