Turn Your Crawlspace Into a Full Basement?
A Crawl space conversion, also known as a “dig out” can literally transform your cramped, musty old crawlspace into a basement.
As home owners with a crawl space known, they aren’t very useful when it comes to storage space. And, they attract mold, mildew, water problems and, quite often, rodents and wild life. Plus, homes with crawl spaces sell for less than those with basement.
- Vastly Increased Storage space
- Increased Home Value (and Re-Sale Value)
- Dramatically Increases Living Space
- Decreases Energy Costs*
A conversion, or dig out, is the process of digging out the area beneath your home where your crawlspace is. We dig the area to a depth of 7 – 9 feet, or the size of a full basement and can provide access to an outside entrance with pre-fab doors, like Bilco, etc. A concrete or cement floor and walls are put in place, giving you a solid foundation and fresh, dry basement.
One of the biggest advantages of a crawl space conversion is the vastly increased space available for storage. As any home owner with a crawl space can tell you, they are not so great for storage. Converting to a basement gives you much more space to store your valued possessions…and you can do it in a dry environment, free of the fear of water damages.
Digging out your crawlspace and turning into a basement is a sure-fire way to dramatically increase the value of your house.
Homes with basements sell for more. They offer more storage and living space and, in general, less water issues than crawl spaces. When you convert your crawl space, you are essentially adding a new floor to your home…without the extreme expense of putting on an addition.
Dig Outs Provide More Living Space and Better Energy Usage
Imagine if you could snap you fingers and magically add an entire floor to your home. Rather than just adding a plain basement, many people use their crawlspace dig outs to convert to a functional, multi-room floor on their home! They add a basement but also add a bathroom, kitchen, living room, bar, home office, etc to that new basement. This again raises home value, adds to the beauty and functionality of your home, and makes it much more attractive to potential buyers.
Plus, a new, waterproofed and energy-efficient basement cuts down on the energy waste caused by crawl spaces, saving you money on your energy bills plus helping the environment.
- Inexpensively Add a Brand New Basement to Your Home
- Dramatically Increase Living and Storage Space
- Easily Add New Rooms to Your Basement (Living Room, Kitchen, Home Office, Home Gyms, Entertainment Room, etc.)
- Increase Home Value by 25% or More!
- You Can Do All This & More With a Crawl Space Dig Out!
- Get a Free Report on the Benefits of Adding a Basement, a Free No-Pressure Estimate, a Coupon and to Learn About Our Lifetime Warranty and 0% Financing Option